Just like you have an individual credit file, all businesses have a commercial credit file and credit history too. CreditorWatch holds a credit report for every business in Australia allowing you to assess the credit worthiness of any potential customer before opening an account for them. This will assist you in confirming exactly who you are doing business with it, as well as helping you to avoid bad debt and slow paying customers.
Our credit reports collate information from a number of sources
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Australian Business Register (ABR and ABN Lookup)
- Insolvency notices from the Insolvency Notices Register administered by ASIC
- Judgments from courts around Australia
- Payment defaults from our 40,000+ customers
- Mercantile footprints lodged by mercantile agents (debt collectors) on behalf of their clients