What is DebtorLogic Plus?
Our trade program, DebtorLogic Plus, helps you to better understand the risk a customer or supplier presents to your business by looking at how they pay their bills across the market. Deteriorating payment behaviour is the lead indicator that a debtor is in financial difficulty, which may provide an early warning of a default or court action.
DebtorLogic Plus allows you to append a Credit Score and Payment Predictor to all of your customers so that you can review how they are paying other suppliers. This will enable you to respond to changing payment trends, stay on top of payment terms and prioritise your collections.
In addition, DebtorLogic Plus summaries outstanding payments into easy to read graphs so that you can visually identify trends that need to be addressed. The program also flags high-risk debtors in relation to outstanding payments and reveals adverse information such as: ABN/CAN changes, winding up notices, mercantile enquiries, court actions, cross directorships, changes to credit scores.
How can DebtorLogic Plus assist with your credit management process?
- Assess credit worthiness and payment behaviour by appending a hybrid Credit Score and Payment Predictor to all of your customers
- Allows you to see how your customers are paying you in comparison to the market
- Helps you to respond to changing payment trends (both positive and negative)
- Assists in prioritising collections, adjusting payment terms and managing expectations with customers
- Review adverse and high-risk information in conjunction with outstanding balances
- Summarises outstanding payments into easy to read graphs to identify trends
The Benefits of DebtorLogic Plus
- Stay ahead of bad debt
- Identify high-risk debtors
- Assess credit worthiness and payment behaviour
- See how you are being paid in comparison to the market
- Better manage your credit terms
- Access unique data sources (eg: Xero & MYOB data)
How to use DebtorLogic Plus